WHY AB DIAMOND
With AB Diamond Coating Mask, you get all day protection and avoid infection during COVID-19.
Here is the AB Diamond patent coating which is applied on the surface of the facemask.
It enables and proof to kill the bacteria and virus more than 99.9%.
WHAT IS AB DIAMOND COATING MASK?
S.E.C. Health Care has developed new advanced facemask by using AB Diamond Coating Technologies.
AB is mean Antibacterial & Antiviral Coating which is patent coating technologies and developed with HONG KONG SCIENCE PARK since 2014.
ANTIBACTERIAL AND ANTIVIRAL COATING TECHNOLOGIES
BFE / PFE / VFE ≥ 99.9%
Excellent Bacteria-killing Effect ≥ 99.9% including:
- Coronavirus- It reduced infectivity of Coronavirus OC43 in 91%)
- E.Coli- It can kill 92.35% of E.coli after 1 min and 100% % of E.coli within 5mins
- S. Aureus- it can kill 100% S. aureus within 5 mins
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Extended-spectrum beta-lactamases (ESBL) Klebsiella. Pneumoniae
- Endospore killing JIS Z 2801(B.subtilis)- It reduced 99.95% bacterial after 24 hours
- Anti-viral JIS Z 2801 (H1N1)- It was elucidated that coated glass had antiviral activity since the viral infectivity was 99.9% within 10mins
- Anti-fungal BS3900-G6:1989
5mm Recycled Ear loop
AB Diamond mask’s ear loop is high elasticity and made by Recycled yarn which is achieved Global Recycled Standard (GRS) 4.0.
Normal airway with AB Diamond Coating.
Differential Pressure: ≤ 3.0 H20/cm2
- Passed skin irritation test
- Passed SVHC ( Substances of Very High Concern) test, no SVHC was detected exceeding 0.1% in AB Diamond coating (w/w)
- Passed RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
Product Name : AB Diamond Coating Mask
- Quantity : 10 Pcs/Pack (Individual packing)
- Size : 14.5 x 8.5cm for Kids (Tolerance +/-0.5cm)
- Color : Candy Pink/ Mint Green/ Milky Blue
- Country of origin : Hong Kong
- Passed international testing
Cleanroom certificate : ISO 14644-1:1999 – Class 8
Obtained certificates of ISO13485 & ISO 10993
- Please ensure the mask is worn properly to avoid bacterial infection.
- If you experience itching, rashes, or other symptoms while using this product, stop using it and consult a doctor.
- This product is single use, disposable and cannot be reused by washing.
- Strenuous exercise is prohibited while wearing the facemasks.
- Children under the age of 2 years should not wear facemasks.
- Store in a cool and dry place keep away from the direct sunlight.
- Avoid ozone, strong sunlight and electrical source.
- Suggest using the product within a year of opening.
- Photos are for reference only.